Our client is an important IT- and Engineering-Service Provider from Germany and has his HQ in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany.
With 1.200 employees provide nationally and internationally Consulting-, Engineering und IT-Services, across all vertical markets.
The branches in which it is primarily active are the automotive industry, banking and insurance, energy, the health service, the public sector and telecommunications.
At this moment we are recruiting JAVA Software Engineer to be directly hired from the company and to work at the HQ in Wolfsburg, Germany.
Experience / Skills
- Agile cooperation in a skillful development team
- Carrying out cost estimates as well as designing user stories / requirements
- Implementing requirements at your own discretion
- Designing and implementing application software in Java
- Conducting development tests
- Creating system documentation
- Desired degree: Computer Science or a similar vocational degree
- At least one year of professional experience in similar function
- First experience with SCRUM and Oracle is an advantage
- Very good German skills (at least B2 Level) und good English skills
- Automotive industry experience desirable
- A proactive and independent working style
- Excellent customer and service orientation
Do you strive for personal growth and know-how development? Do you attach importance to a cordial company culture, which offers competitive salaries, relocation as well as post-landing services? Do you like to pursue a multi-faceted job with challenging tasks? If yes, go ahead! We are looking forward to you!