Our customer is a well-known company from the automobile industry that operates worldwide and develops different components and innovative electronic systems for all OEMs globally.
The company is present in 30 countries and employs 30.000 employees.
Currently, the German Electronics Business Unit based in Bamberg is growing, and because of that, we are looking for a Product Manager
The focus is to ensure product requirements by working closely with the project team, suppliers, and customers to agree with customer specifications and technical feasibility.
The product portfolio included plastic components, HMIs and Switches.
- Product definition during the RFQ phases
- To be the technical contact person for the customer during the duration of each project
- Review and clarify all technical documentation received from the customers for bills of materials (BOM) and definition of critical and special characteristics
- Preparation of technical presentations to support customer discussions
- Build of the timing for the product definition
- Leading product definition and product design review
- Participation in construction rounds at the customer's site
- Support the department's Simulation, Process Design, Electronics and Q-Planning in implementation in the products
- Drawing validation for purchase and production
- Responsibility of the design FMEA and collaboration in the process FMEAs
- Design parts validation
- Launch, document, and validate the product modifications
- Responsible for planning regarding CAD data delivery timing
- Work in compliance with the project budget
- Consideration of process capabilities in cooperation with the quality planners
- Coordination of measurement and gauge concepts
- Usage of Lessons Learned and Design Guidelines
- Engineering Degree or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in the automotive sector in a similar role
- Experience in the development of interior systems like lighting or HMI
- Knowledge in technical plastic injection parts and automotive systems engineering
- Basic knowledge in electronics development
- Fluent in German and English
The company offers a permanent contract, an international working environment with many development opportunities, and very innovative products.