Our customer is a well-known international company from the automotive industry that develops smart and sustainable systems and surfaces for all automotive OEMs globally.
Reporting to the Innovation Director in Spain, we are looking for an Innovation Manager
to be part of the Corporate Innovation Department and participate in innovation projects for the German OEMs.
Develop a network of relationships in the German customers’ innovation product areas in collaboration with KAMs, Advanced Engineering Experts, and the technical-commercial organization.
Lead innovation activities in assigned existing customer
Manage innovation projects with the customers
- To collect the main and relevant information of the OEMs Design and Predevelopment teams concerning their long-term ideas and design for their products
- Market/Customers intelligent
- To detect new needs, potential collaborative innovations, opportunities, and risks affecting and transforming the business / products in customers and local markets.
- To take care of the technical marketing / innovation brand in assigned customers.
- Represent the company’s Innovation in front of assigned customers/markets.
- To transmit this information into the company
- To develop with the customers and agree with the company’ Innovation strategy, the lines of development and collaboration with the complete development chain at OEM.
- To maintain a good level of information with all engineering collaborators according to the accomplished Innovation programs.
- To monitor the application of the Innovation and to help to integrate it into a development.
- To manage innovation meetings with the customers (design & predevelopment workshops, innovation days, etc.).
- Engineering Degree or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in the automotive sector
- Passion for Innovation and networking
- Understanding of the OEMs’ innovation orientations.
- Social skills and high autonomy
- Excellent feeling for the input and output communication especially with clients.
- Creativity, Dynamism, Organization and Rigor.
- Team Spirit
- Travel availability
- Fluent in German and English
- Spanish at a B1 level or higher is nice to have
It is possible to work from home partially and to be based in Germany or in Spain.