Our customer is a well-known international company from the automotive industry that develops smart and sustainable systems and surfaces for all OEMs globally.
The company is a global player with around 30.000 employees in almost 30 countries.
To work at his HQ in Burgos, we are looking for a Embedded Software Developer
to be part of the R&D Department and to participate in innovative local and international development projects.
The focus is on Software development of Electronics Products for automotive OEMs worldwide
- Perform the tasks of the software life cycle: requirements analysis, design, coding, and software revisions
- Follow the processes and standards defined in the Development Procedures.
- Achieve all the SW deliveries as defined in the project timing.
- Implement net communications when requested (mainly CAN and LIN protocols).
- Integrate SW packages coming from 3rd parties
- Provide the SW documentation to the projects
- Provide support to industrial activities related to SW development (AP algorithm tuning, RGB calibration...)
- Collaborate with international colleagues in different countries to deliver innovative software and systems
- Participate in meetings with clients to guaranty the milestones of the projects and to solve problems
- Engineering Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications, Automation ore similar
- Experience in the automotive sector in a similar position equivalent to at least 8 years
- Programming in C language of embedded systems
- Knowledge ISO 26262 standard.
- Knowledge of JIRA and CONFLUENCE
- English knowledge at least at B2 Level