Electronics Project Manager
Our customer is a well-known company from the automobile industry that operates worldwide and develops innovative electronic systems and sustainable surfaces for all the OEMs in the world.
The company is present in almost 30 countries and has 30.000 employees.
Currently, we are looking for an Electronics Project Manager to join the development Team in Bamberg, Germany
Electronics Project Manager (m/w/d)
- To ensure electronics projects are completed on time, within budget and meeting all the requirements
- To be the interface between internal and external project stakeholders like customer or suppliers
- To manage the project team
- To be responsible for negotiations with the customer or any other party
- To escalate to its hierarchical responsible any proposal that due to its importance, it requires a decision that can affect to the global strategy.
- To manage the modifications of the product-process including their economical impact which must be supported by the customer depending on the responsibility of the change
- To track the evolution of the project work identifying and solving potential problems, validating alternative solutions and according any changes in the content of the project.
- Engineering Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications ore similar
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position within the automotive industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Automotive systems engineering and Electronics development standards likeA-SPICE, ISO 26262 and IPC-A-610
- Good communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Suppliers management
- English knowledge at least at B2 Level