Conectum is an International Recruitment Company based in Spain and Germany.
Our mission is to support companies in Germany and Spain to win the best international Engineers and IT Professionals.
We are specialized in the sectors of Automotive, Automation, Robotics, and IT Services.
At this moment, we are looking for a Technical Recruiter to work remotely from anywhere in Spain and focused on Technical profiles like Software Developers, Architects and Designers.
What are your responsibilities:
What do you bring for the position:
- You are going to be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process from international candidates to fulfill technical positions in Germany and Spain. You are going to:
- plan the sourcing strategy
- define the sourcing tools
- identify, contact, motivate, evaluate and engage the candidates during the recruitment process
- prepare reports and other deliverables for the customer
- support de candidates during the hole international recruitment process until they are in Germany
- You are also going to be responsible for client management, been in direct contact with the HR department and the hiring managers. You are going to:
- Participate in briefing meetings with the client
- Support the client with advice and support during the recruitment process
- Arrange the interviews
- Support during the contract negotiation
- Support with the relocation from the international candidates
- You are going to collaborate in content creation and maintenance of the social media from Conectum
What we offer:
- University Degree in Psychologie, Business Administration or similar
- Passion for recruitment and contacting people and the motivation to learn
- Almost 2 years of experience as a Recruiter in an international environment
- Some knowledge in sourcing tools like Linkedin, Xing and in Boolean search
- The ability to work in a digital and remote environment
- Fluent in English and German is a big plus.
- Flexible working environment, you can decide from where and when you work
- Digitalized working environment
- To be part of an international team with regular team events
- Continuous training