We are looking for a Semiconductors Expert
for one of our customers, a well-known company from the automobile industry that operates worldwide and develops innovative components for all the OEMs in the work. The company is present in 26 countries and employs 30.000 employees.
The Semiconductors Expert will be the company`s expert worldwide, supporting the Electronics Business Units in Germany, France, Spain, USA and China. The position can be located in Germany, Spain or China.
The company offers a very competitive salary, several benefits and the possibility to be a key person in an Electronics Business Unit that is currently growing.
If you have a relevant experience in the Semiconductors field and would like to have more influence and more space for your ideas this is your opportunity, we hope to talk to you soon!
- To guarantee that the Semiconductors suppliers meet the quality standards and requirements of the company and the OEMs
- To maintain a regular contact with the different OEMs to guarantee the fulfillment of their quality requirements and standards
- To develop and perform Audits for the productions processes of the semiconductor suppliers worldwide
- To support any department (Product development, Quality, Purchasing, STA’s…) when a semiconductor is involved, mainly when a new semiconductor is launched and is intended to be included in the design, or at least is under consideration for any of the aforementioned departments, understanding the main features, and highlight the potential issues and problems
- To train the rest of the teams.
- University Degree in Electronics or relevant professional experience in the Semiconductors industry
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role in the Semiconductors field and preferable for the automotive industry
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes Frontend / Backend
- Knowledge of E/E and Semiconductor Design Validation
- Semiconductor FMEA assessment ability
- Reliability and Mission Profile evaluation and assessment capability
- Experience and Knowledge of Semiconductor failure analysis incl. semiconductor physical analysis methods
- Expertise of semiconductor Change Management
- Preferable with:
- Expertise of Semiconductor (sub)-supplier management
- APQP Know-How and expertise
- Expertise in semiconductor Automotive requirements and business
- PPAP assessment capability
- Expertise of driving Continuous Improvement / Zero Defect at (Sub)-Supplier
- Semiconductor FAR / 8D assessment and evaluation capability/skill (5Why, Ishikawa, Containment/Corrective Actions…)
- Expertise on ASIC design (Analog, Digital or Mixed-Signal)
- Expertise on “on-wafer” testing and burn-in stress testing.