Software Testing Engineer (m/w/d)
Our customer is an important company from the automobile industry that operates worldwide and develops deferent components for all the OEMs in the word.
The company is present in 25 countries and employs 30.000 employees.
For his Plant and Technical Center in Bamgerg (Germany) we are looking for a Hardware Developer
to be part of development projects from electronic components
Software Testing Engineer
The focus is to verify the correct functioning of the software according to internal and Customer requirements
- Identify and list the set of software requirements applicable to the project
- Define the tests to be performed to verify the software requirements
- Define all the necessary test means to perform the software verification.
- Program and prepare the automatic tests (HIL) to be performed in the software verification
- Configure the software quality tools (QAC, Polyspace and Tessy) for each project
- Perform functional verification and system software (architecture level and system level)
- Perform the dynamic analysis of the software (software level - Runtime errors - Polyspace).
- Perform the static analysis of the software (software level - MISRA Standards and metrics - QAC).
- Make all the documentation corresponding to the verification and quality of software
- Support the software development team (if necessary) in the different meetings with the client
- Carry out a Test Plan based on the different iterations (sprints) of each project and the delivery steps to the customer
- Engineering Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications, Automation ore similar
- Experience in the automotive sector in a similar position equivalent to at least 3 years
- Programming in C language of embedded systems
- Knowledge of:testing tools (HIL, QAC, Polyspace, Tessy)
LIN communications network
MISRA Standards and metrics
ISO 26262 standard
DOORS + JIRA + CONFLUENCE
- German and English knowledge at least at B2 Level
- Availability to move to Germany
The company offers a dynamic and international work environment, career opportunities and a relocation package.