Senior Hardware Developer (m/w/d)
Our customer is a well-known company from the automobile industry that operates worldwide and develops deferent components and innovative electronic systems for all the OEMs in the world.
The company is present in 25 countries and employs 30.000 employees.
Currently, his German electronics Business Unit based in Bamberg is growing, and because of that, we are looking for a Senior Hardware Developer to join the Electronics Development Department. The focus is on the development of hardware for innovative electronic components like Ambient Lighting or Connectivity Systems.
Wissen, Ausbildung und Kompetenzen:
- Perform the tasks of the hardware life cycle: requirements analysis, design, and hardware revisions.
- Follow the processes and standards defined by the company
- Achieve all the HW deliveries as define in the project timing
- Follow the DTC (design to cost) best practices in the Electronics Design
- Follow the DTM (design to manufacturing) best practices in the Electronics Design
- Follow the DTEMC (design to EMC compliance) best practices in the Electronics Design
- Electronic Components Analysis and Evaluation
- Participate in Tech Days and meetings with component suppliers
- Provide the HW documentation to the projects
- Provide direction to E-Design Lab Technicians for prototypes build
- Engineering Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications ore similar
- Experience in the automotive sector in a similarposition equivalent to at least 6 years
- Experience in Electronics Design for automotive systems.
- Experience with Electronic Standards like ISO 26262
- Experience with Altium Design and DOORS
- Fluid handling of lab instruments like Oscilloscope, Amperimetric Clamp and Tester
- English and German knowledge at least at B2 Level, other languages are an advantage
- The availability to move to Germany for a permanent position
The company offers an international environment with colleagues from all parts of the world, the opportunity to join a Business Unit that is going to grow a lot during the next years, the opportunity to bring ideas to develop the most innovative and sustainable systems, and a fix and direct contract with good salary conditions.