Hardware Developer (m/w/d)
Our customer is an important company from the automobile industry that operates worldwide and develops deferent components for all the OEMs in the word.
The company is present in 25 countries and employs 30.000 employees.
For his Plant and Technical Center in Bamgerg (Germany) we are looking for a Hardware Developer
to be part of development projects from electronic components
The focus is the development of hardware for electronic components
- Perform the tasks of the hardware life cycle: requirements analysis, design, and hardware revisions.
- Follow the processes and standards defined from the company
- Achieve all the HW deliveries as define in the project timing
- Follow the DTC (design to cost) best practices in the Electronics Design.
- Follow the DTM (design to manufacturing) best practices in the Electronics Design
- Follow the DTEMC (design to EMC compliance) best practices in the Electronics Design
- Electronic Components Analysis and Evaluation
- Participate in Tech Days and meetings with component suppliers
- Provide the HW documentation to the projects
- Provide direction to E-Design Lab Technicians for prototypes build
Wissen, Ausbildung und Kompetenzen
- Engineering Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications ore similar
- Experience in the automotive sector in similar position equivalent to at least 2 years
- Experience in Electronics Design for automotive systems.
- Experience with Electronic Standards like ISO 26262
- Experience with Altium Design and DOORS
- Fluid handling of lab instruments like Oscilloscope, Amperimetric Clamp and Tester
- German and English knowledge at least at B2 Level
- Availability to move to Germany