Electronics Project Manager
Our customer is an important company from the automobile industry that operates worldwide and develops deferent components for all the OEMs in the word.
The company is present in 25 countries and employs 30.000 employees.
For his Plant and Technical Center in Bamgerg (Germany) we are looking for an Electronics Project Manager
to coordinate development projects from electronic components.
Electronics Project Manager (m/w/d)
- To ensure electronics projects are completed on time, within budget and meeting all the requirements
- To be the interface between internal and external project stakeholders like customer or suppliers
- To manage the project team
- To be responsible for negotiations with the customer or any other party
- To escalate to its hierarchical responsible any proposal that due to its importance, it requires a decision that can affect to the global strategy.
- To manage the modifications of the product-process including their economical impact which must be supported by the customer depending on the responsibility of the change
- To track the evolution of the project work identifying and solving potential problems, validating alternative solutions and according any changes in the content of the project.
- Engineering Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications ore similar
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position within the automotive industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Automotive systems engineering and Electronics development standards likeA-SPICE, ISO 26262 and IPC-A-610
- Good communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Suppliers management
- German and English knowledge at least at B2 Level
- Availability to move to Germany
The company offers a dynamic and international work environment, career opportunities and a relocation package.